Haven't been a member before?
Sign up now
There are available options for School, Library, Corporate and Individual memberships.
- Please note that as of October 25th 2018, all active memberships will automatically renew on expiry.
- You will be emailed details of your renewal including an invoice and payment options - including online payment.
- You will not be auto-billed, unless you have registered a credit card in our new system and specifically agreed to be automatically billed for future renewals.
If you were an existing member with an "active" membership as at 24th October 2018:
- Your current membership has been moved to our new system.
- Your membership will auto-renew on expiry, and you will receive an automated email with invoice and payment details for your renewal.
- This email will contain a link to pay your invoice online using a credit card. Alternatively you can pay via bank transfer using the details provided on the invoice.
- If you did not wish to renew your membership, you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can cancel your membership without charge.
If you were a lapsed member with an "expired" membership as at 24th October 2018:
- You are already a contact in our new system, but your old membership was not moved over.
- Please contact email@example.com and we can renew your membership and send an invoice to you, which can be paid online.
Update Your Details / Manage Your Membership
If you are a member, you are able to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request access to our online Membership Portal.
In here you can update your contact details, view a history of invoices and payments (from 25/10/2018 onward), pay outstanding invoices, and also cancel your membership if required.
Members with currently active memberships will soon receive an invitation via email to activate and use this portal.